Get Rattled Itinerary
Greetings from Get Rattled,
Thank you for registering for our summer 2017, Rattlesnake Avoidance Training for Dogs in Elko County, Nevada.
We have scheduled the class on July 9, 2017 at 12:00 pm.
This class is going to be held at the North 5th Street Park. If you have any trouble finding us, please feel free to give us a call at 775-234-8844.
For those of you attending a rattlesnake avoidance training for the first time, here is some necessary information and instructions:
· Please have your dog(s) on a leash and under control at all times to prevent any fights or accidents.
- We will provide our own collars, leashes and equipment for the training.
- Your dog(s) do not require any special treatment or preparation before arrival, just go about business as usual. And same goes for after the class is over.
- If you have an intact female that is going into heat, please contact us before coming to the class as that can provide a major distraction. However we do have ways around that which we can discuss.
- Please allow about 5 – 10 minutes before training to complete any registration paperwork that may not have been previously completed.
- Please understand that while we try to space appointments out to allow minimal wait times, sometimes we do encounter unforeseeable circumstances, such as dogs requiring additional training, which could set us back. We want to ensure every dog leaves wanting to avoid rattlesnakes, even if that means spending extra time. We will do our absolute best to minimize any wait times.
- We do use electronic collars in a negative reinforcement situation. Our handlers will ask a series of questions to understand your dog’s unique personality, drive, circumstances, health conditions, etc… so we can adjust the training accordingly. While we make every effort to use the minimum stimulus to get maximum efficiency, there is no way for us to anticipate each individual dog’s reaction to the stimulus. We just wanted to forewarn you that your dog(s) may jump, yelp, or urinate/defecate. But please know that we want everything about this class to be a positive experience, except for their exposure to the snake.
- If you have any problems, questions, concerns or criticisms, please feel free to talk with any of our staff, via e-mail, or by phone. Our ultimate goals are saving dog’s lives as well as customer satisfaction.
We look forward to seeing you!
Get Rattled Team
Download PDF file
New Clients Receive $5.00 OFF First Visit*
Sign up using the form below or contact us at 775-204-0400 to take advantage of this offer!